Sunday, October 2, 2011

Preacher on the Run Begins!

Friends,

I have decided to start this new blog as a way of sharing my faith, my interest in preaching, running, people and life.  I am hoping that over time I will be able to learn more about my faith, running, preaching, people and life because those who stop by Preacher on the Run will share their thoughts, feeling and faith. 

You don't have to be a runner to stop by or comment.  I will not only share my running adventures, I will share all my adventures and journeys in life.  I will offer reflections on faith, church, family, friendship, preaching, running and life as I experience it and live it.

My hope is to form an online community that can nurture and share its faith and passion for life through the struggles, graces, hopes and joys of life that we encounter each day.

I hope you will join me hear often at Preacher on the Run!

Peace in Christ's Passion...Fr. Paul

1 comment:

  1. Father Paul, I used to run myself, back when I was MUCH younger. With 4 young children now, including one with autism, I am no longer running in races or for sport, but definitely doing my share of running around nonetheless :-).

    Because of my young son with special needs, I don't get to attend mass in church on Sundays often, and so The Sunday Mass on tv has come to fill that void for me. It has also introduced me to you and the other Passionist priests who always deliver such great homilies every week - thank you for what you do, and for making a blog. Looking forward to reading it; thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete