Thursday, September 19, 2013

Daily Thoughts - 09/19/2013

Daily Thought: “If I wait to be perfect before I love myself I will always be unsatisfied and ungrateful. If I wait until all the flaws, chips, and cracks disappear
I will be the cup that stands on the shelf and is never used” (Joyce Rupp)

A little wisdom for your afternoon and evening!

Daily Prayer: Loving God, sometimes we look in the mirror we are not too happy with what I see. We see imperfection, self-centeredness and ego. Please help us to see the person you created in your own image and likeness, a person of beauty, compassion and love. Help us to hold this image in our mind and heart as we live the journey of life in our own unique way. Allow others to see your image within us as we live with confidence, grace and a smile on our face. Amen.

Runner’s Thought: “The task ahead of you is never greater than the strength within you.” (Unknown)  Our journey of faith through life is never without the presence of God.

Daily Blessing: Happy Thursday everyone! Blessings upon your afternoon and evening, upon your work, upon the people you love and upon you, please know as you live life you are in my prayers! Peace in Christ’s Passion…Fr. Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment