Saturday, January 18, 2014

Daily Thoughts - 01/18/2014



Daily Thoughts: Good Morning friends, I hope you are rising to a wonderful Saturday in your life! Today is a travel day for me as I am headed to San Antonio, TX via a very short say in Charlotte, NC. I will be in San Antonio from today until next Saturday. I will be giving a retreat to a group of Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate at the Oblate Renewal Center in San Antonio. The retreat runs from Monday until Friday. I am looking forward to the retreat but I am also very nervous – prayers would be appreciated!

You probably will only hear from me off and on this week as my full attention will be given to the retreat. When I get a chance to share a few thoughts or a prayer I will.

As I celebrate this week of retreat with the Oblates I will hold all of you in my prayers hoping that your week goes well and is filled with many graces and blessings that will help you and that you will also share with others!

Have a great Saturday everyone – I pray you will get a little time from the busyness of life to rest, relax and just enjoy life. May your team win this weekend and may you be rich in the gift of family and friends. Many blessing everyone and the next time you hear from me hopefully I will be in warm sunny San Antonio! Peace in Christ’s Passion…Fr. Paul

1 comment:

  1. Grant me O Lord a steady hand and a watchful eye........blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete