Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Daily Blessing - 04/23/2014

Daily Blessing: Happy Easter Hump Day everyone! Yes, it is Easter Wednesday so our camel is decked out in Easter eggs and lilies today proclaiming the good news that it is Hump Day. I hope your day has started well and that were ever you are the sun is out or will be out and you will get to enjoy it warmth!

This is the second full day of our directed retreat Jamaica. I am directing seven very faith filled and talented volunteers. For all of them it is their first directed retreat. It is a very interesting experience for them and me, since I am usually giving preached retreats and mission. I am challenged not to talk but to listen. Please keep these seven young women and men in your prayers and also say an extra prayer when you get a chance for their director...me!


I send Easter blessings to all of you today. Yesterday in my homily at mass with the volunteers I said whenever I get to this week I think of the movie Ground Hog Day, because for these eight days of the Easter Octave each day we celebrate Easter Again. So Happy Easter and may God bless you today with the gift of Easter joy wherever you and and whatever you are doing. May you be found rich today in the grace and presence of God and may you share your Easter joy with everyone you meet. Make a joyful noise with your life today! Peace in Christ's Passion and the Risen Lord...Fr. Paul 

1 comment: