Sunday, April 12, 2015

Daily Blessing - 04/12/2015

Daily Blessing: Sunday morning greetings and blessings to all! I am about to begin a very busy day. I am in St. Anthony Parish in Oceanside, NY where I will give a mission from Monday to Wednesday this week. I am preaching all the masses this weekend which means I am preaching 9 masses. I preached my first mass yesterday evening at 5 pm and so I will be preaching 8 masses today beginning at 8 am. I picked up a cold in Jamaica so I am not feeling my best so please if you would offer a prayer on this beautiful Sunday morning for me that my voice will hold out and that I will make it to the final masses at 5 pm with the same spirit and enthusiasm that I will begin with.

I pray that God will bless you Sunday with the richness of the joy of Risen Christ and the joy of God’s love.  On this Second Sunday of Easter, may our Good and Gracious God bless you and protect you from the struggles and perils of life. May the God who so loves us that he gave us his only Son touch you with that love today and always. And through the joyous grace of Christ may God lead you to the banquet of lasting joy. Amen – Alleluia!

Enjoy your day, don't forget to give God a little time today and I hope wherever you are the sun is out and the day will be warm and full of the colors of spring! Peace in Christ's Passion - Joy in the Risen Lord...Fr. Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment