Thursday, September 18, 2014

Daily Thoughts - 09/18/2014



Daily Thoughts: “If I wait to be perfect before I love myself I will always be unsatisfied and ungrateful. If I wait until all the flaws, chips, and cracks disappear
I will be the cup that stands on the shelf and is never used” (Joyce Rupp)

May we live our life remembering that God is a merciful God, always willing to forgive. As we learn in the Gospel today it is our faith that will save us, so let us trust in God today, be faithful in living our life and know that God will bless us with peace.

A little wisdom for your afternoon and evening!

Daily Prayer: Loving God, sometimes we look in the mirror we are not too happy with what I see. We see imperfection, self-centeredness and ego. Please help us to see the person you created in your own image and likeness, a person of beauty, compassion and love. Help us to hold this image in our mind and heart as we live the journey of life in our own unique way. Allow others to see your image within us as we live with confidence, grace and a smile on our face. Amen.

A Runner’s Thoughts: “The task ahead of you is never greater than the strength within you.” (Unknown)  Our journey of faith through life is never without the presence of God.

Daily Blessing: Happy Thursday everyone! Sorry but I am a little late today I had my TSA Pre-Check appointment this morning at LaGuardia Airport and I almost forgot I had it so things got a little crazy this morning. But all work out ok and hopefully within a month or so I will be moving through airport security a little easier! You sometimes it is the little things in life that help make the difference.

My prayer for all you this afternoon is that God will touch your afternoon and evening with many blessings. May God bless your work, the people you love and you and please know as you live life today you are in my prayers! Peace in Christ’s Passion…Fr. Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment