Friday, December 7, 2012

Advent Friday Thoughts - 12/07/2012

Daily Thought: "Let it be done according to your faith." The words of Jesus to the two blind men in the Gospel today. It was their faith that healed them, enabled them to see again and even though Jesus said keep it quite they had to proclaim their good news. But I was wondering as I sat on the plane today, do we not find healing and the good news because of our faith too or should I say by our lack of faith at times, or the shallowness of our faith? Perhaps when we find ourselves questioning God it might be better to question ourselves! What kind of faith do we have...the kind that heals and proclaims the Good News or the kind that holds us back from being healed and proclaiming the Good News?

Daily Prayer: O God, we believe help our moments of unbelief. Strengthen our hearts with a faith and can heal, hope, love and proclaim the Good News! Amen!

Runners Thought: As you run never underestimate the power of dreams, the influence of the human spirit and the presence of God!

I know I am a little late today, I have been traveling since 7:45 am this morning. But now I am settled and looking forward to my week here with Holy Family Parish in Nassau. Please pray for the preacher and the people as we gather around the Good News! Have a wonderful evening and a great weekend. Hopefully you will not be too busy and can enjoy family and friends a little! Blessings always...Peace in Christ's Passion...Fr. Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment