Thursday, January 10, 2013

January 10th Daily Thoughts - 01/10/2013

I am giving a Day of Recollection at the Bishop Molloy Passionist Retreat House in Jamaica Queens, New York today so my daily thoughts will not come out until later today. Sorry for the delay I did not get moving as early as I would have like to this morning. I hope everyone will have a good day and I will connect with you a little bit later!

Blessing to all today, may you enounter the grace and the presence of God in all you do and in all you meet. Special shout out to Alexis, my goddaughter who heads out to Florida today where she will be running her first half marathon. Blessings upon her! Alexis trust in all the miles you have put in, run, enjoy, you will do great! Have a great day everyone...Peace in Christ's Passion...Fr. Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment